Dental Implants • Same-Day Dental Crowns • Porcelain Veneers • ClearCorrect Clear Braces • Root Canal • Emergency Dentistry • Teeth Whitening
Specialty Dental Services // Dental Implants // Clear Braces // Same Day Crowns
Emergency Dental Care // Same Day Appointments // Dental Specials
Monday – Friday: 8 am – 6 pm
Saturday: Appointment Only
Dr. John Hao Rong, Saratoga Cosmetic Dentist, has years of experience providing beautiful cosmetic dentistry to all of his patients. He has mastered the smile makeover so that your smile looks beautiful and natural.
Dental Implants Saratoga
• Missing teeth are perhaps the most obvious and challenging obstacle to a beautiful smile. If you have one or more missing teeth, Saratoga Dentist Dr. John Hao Rong can show you how dental implants can solve your problem permanently. For tooth replacement, there simply is no solution that is more durable or more lifelike than a custom-designed dental implant.
CEREC Same-Day Crowns Saratoga
• CEREC technology allows us to create strong, customized, tooth-colored ceramic restorations right here in the office, usually within a single appointment. No temporary or second visit is required and the aesthetics are beautiful.
Porcelain Veneers Saratoga
• If you are concerned about the appearance of your smile, porcelain veneers are a great way to take care of several issues at once without spending a lot of time in the dentist’s chair. Saratoga Dentist Dr. John Hao Rong has helped many Saratoga men and women improve their smiles with this easy, natural-looking cosmetic dentistry solution.
Saratoga Implant Dentist Dr. John Hao Rong
Missing teeth are perhaps the most obvious and challenging obstacle to a beautiful smile. If you have one or more missing teeth, our Dentists can show you how dental implants can solve your problem permanently. For tooth replacement, there simply is no solution that is more durable or more lifelike than a custom-designed dental implant. If you have dealt with a missing tooth for years, you may be wondering why it is so important to fill that space now. When considering a tooth replacement solution, keep in mind that dental implants are the only comprehensive solution since they address both the visible missing tooth and the missing tooth root under the gum. The presence of a replacement tooth root not only anchors the new tooth in place, it also protects against bone loss since it is seated into the jaw bone. And the sooner you replace a missing tooth, the less likely your natural teeth are to shift out of place and create an unhealthy bite.
Dental implants are a long-term investment. Unlike other cosmetic smile treatments that may need to be redone after several years, dental implants can last a lifetime if they are well cared for. Implant-supported replacement teeth look, feel and function like natural teeth.
Time can certainly take a toll on your teeth – no matter how well you take care of them!
Over time, teeth can wear down, crack, break, become decayed, and even fall out! You can even experience dental injuries at work or at play.
But regardless of the poor condition your teeth may be in, you owe it to your smile to restore them. With the many restorative dental treatments offered by Saratoga Dentist Dr. John Hao Rong, there’s no reason to live with a less-than-perfect smile.
Dental Crowns Saratoga
• Saratoga Dentist Dr. John Hao Ron offer dental crown restorations for patients who have teeth that need more protection and reinforcement than a filling can provide. Think of a dental crown as a way to protect a badly damaged tooth, a kind of armor for weakened enamel.
Dental Bridge Saratoga
• A dental bridge is used when a missing tooth must be replaced as a missing tooth can cause a variety of problems and affect the appearance of your smile.
Dental Cosmetic Bonding
• The application of a tooth-colored resin material to improve the appearance of discolored or chipped teeth, to close the gaps between teeth, to change the shape of a tooth, or to make a tooth look longer. Tooth bonding is performed by using adhesives and a high intensity curing light. Another use for dental bonding is as a substitute for amalgam fillings and to protect a portion of a tooth that has exposed nerves or exposed root from receding gums.
Tooth-Colored Fillings Saratoga
• A silicon dioxide-filled, tooth-colored plastic mixture, composite resins can restore teeth to an attractive, healthy state. Composite resins represent several advantages over traditional silver, or amalgam, dental fillings.
Clear aligners show off your smile, so most people won’t even notice you’re wearing them.
It’s easy to remove aligners and eat whatever you like. There are no wires to trap food or get in the way when you floss.
Contact Saratoga Dentist Dr. John Hao Ron and schedule a ClearCorrect Evaluation
Wear your aligners